Manuals Available :
User Manual – English :
User Manual – Spanish :
Quick Reference Sheet :
Away Mode – used when everyone is leaving the house. Arms perimeter and interior devices
- Press the “Away” button and exit the house or
- Enter 4 digit code and exit house
Stay Mode – used when someone is staying in the house. Arms perimeter but not motion detectors
- Press the “Stay” button or
- Enter 4 digit code and remain in the house
- Enter the 4 digit code when entering the house or if the system is in alarm.
- Press # then reenter the code if a wrong key is pressed while trying to enter the code.
- Hold the panic button down 3 to 5 seconds to activate
Change Master Code
- Press * + 5 + current code + 40 + new code + #
Add User Codes
- Press * + 5 + master code + two digit user number (01-16) + new code + #
- Example to add an additional code : * 5 1234 02 0000 #
Deleting user code
- Press * + 5 + master code + two digit user number (01-16) + * + #
- Example to remove an additional code : * 5 1234 02 * #
When arming, arms everything but zone(s) bypassed. The bypass or system light will stay on
- Press * + 1 + two digit zone to bypass + #
- Example to bypass zone 3 : *1 03 # then arm the system
When chime mode is enabled, the opening of any door or window will cause a chime noise at the keypads
- Press * + 4 or “Chime” button to activate / deactivate.
An alternate code that disarms the system but also sends a silent signal to the central station.